Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Real Paying Data Entry Online Jobs.

As a stay at home mom, I have spent the past four years trying to find legitimate online work to help pay the bills. I also wanted something that would make me sensible money, not just pennies. I can now say with confidence and proof that transcription is by far the best way to make money online, especially if you are not located in the U.S. There are a lot of great companies who are currently hiring internationally. 
I must admit that getting accepted by a company is not an easy task, you must have the skill to make it in this industry. Now don't be dismayed by the use of the word skill because you only need to know how to type, read, spell, have a good grammatical background, and understand different accents. Click here to learn more on how to develop those skills, it is a very small investment to make for huge returns on your success. 
At present, I work for two transcription companies, Rev and Transcribeme. These companies pay you weekly, via paypal and I have never had any problems getting my money, especially from Rev.  So if you really want to see some substantial money coming into your account monthly, give transcription a try. There are also many other companies hiring out there that you can look up on the internet, but these are the two that I have been successful with. the picture below is evidence of my payments from Rev.
 Just so you know, the currency exchange for U.S $ in my country is $1 U.S = $2.67 E.C and that's a lot of help where I come from. So be sure to give this a try, If you have absolutely no idea what to do Click here to make a start, it's worth it. If you have any questions or comments on what you may not understand, or how to get hired by transcription companies, please leave a comment and i'll get right to it. 


Another great tip:  Paidviewpoint is a great way of making extra pocket change with little effort. It may not seem much at first but trust me, over time it adds up, and they have an amazing affiliate program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment